Magnificent dandelion lamp can be made from scratch by you and only and this is what makes this product special. This is a very time-consuming product to put together and therefore requires a lot of patience as it takes on average 2-3 days. It requires a lot of effort and creativity. If you are up for this challenge, you have pound the perfect product.
- Put 10 beads onto the wire, make sure each bead is 3-4 cm apart. After bead is placed onto wire, twist it around a bit
- Tighten both ends of wire after you finish putting all 10 beads onto wire
- Do 80 sets of wires using the previous two steps
- Lamp posts(40): Prepare 40 floral wires with a length of about 30cm, wrap the semi-finished products prepared in the above steps on the floral wire, and start winding from both ends, leaving a portion of about 4cm in the middle. Do not entangle.
- Align 40 lamp posts in the middle with wire tight. Make he outer two wires face outwards. Make it into a spherical shape. The suspension can be hooked to the centre with a metal chain. Wrap the copper wire lamp around the middle part of the sphere.
- You are also encouraged to make your own design however you like and don’t have to follow these guidelines closely.
- Warm lighting
- Wakes up your creativity and imagination
- Eye catching, lovely decoration
- Perfect gift for any occasion